Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Game time. Fun time. Win time.

We started this mantra when we played Sonoma State at Pres Day. Unfortunately, it did not pan out the way we wanted to. But after a great Monday at PD and then some awesome scrimmages last weekend (Georgia, Georgia Tech, Emory, and Florida), Flywheel is ready to apply that saying again.

I am definitely interested in seeing how the tournament pans out. UNC is looking very strong after Pres Day but they still lost to UNCW at QCTU. Wisconsin had a decent showing at PD but lost to Iowa this past weekend. In my time at Flywheel, I've never played Iowa so I am looking forward to seeing a new team with familiar players. Harvard lost #2 Jenny from their roster who was their go-to player from last year and I am unfamiliar with NC State this year. Who knows how our pool will turn out except you can expect some good battles.

This is not that in depth of a post. I had a 10 minute break before class and I realized I haven't posted in a while. Maybe I'll post something later

Easterns - let's go

2 comments:

  1. Harvard Jenny is with Superfly now. Good pickup for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - tell Finn hi from me?

    ReplyDelete